How To Go To Bed Early
In Three Simple Steps
Wednesday, April 13th | 7pm-8pm EDT on Zoom
Is this your struggle?
Going to bed shouldn’t be hard but…
- You have great intentions to go to bed at a reasonable time but you never follow through
- Every morning you wake up feeling groggy and wishing you had gone to sleep sooner
- When you do get to bed early instead of sleeping you scroll on your phone for hours
- You don’t want to give up the time you get to yourself late at night
- Your problems would be solved if we could have a 28 hour clock
- No matter how motivated you are earlier in the day about going to bed, by night time you have no willpower left to actually do it
- Weekends are when you try to catch up on sleep but it stops you from sticking to a routine
- If you go to bed too early than you just can’t sleep so you need to figure out the exact right time
- You know all of the stuff you “should” do but it feels like too much work and you’re already tired
- You are jealous of the people who make it look so easy
Three Simple Steps:
1. Make it desirable.
2. Keep it simple.
3. Make it yours.
You don’t need to read all of the books on sleep or go out and buy 10 things for your bedroom (Unless you want to).
We’re going to take you through a way of looking at exactly what it is that is keeping you from good sleeping habits and help you find the real root of your resistance, in order to help you figure out what is going to make it worthwhile.
We will help you come up with a simple plan that works for your life, we know that you’re not going to follow through on an elaborate 12 part bedtime routine that starts at 8 pm.
You will come away knowing exactly what you need to do in order to build the bedtime habits you want, without relying on motivation or willpower.
You can do this, we know that in your life you’ve done harder things than go to bed at a reasonable time.
You don’t need to read all of the books on sleep or go out and buy 10 things for your bedroom (unless you want to).
Led by the Kickstartology Coaches:
Stephanie J. Marshall
Alignment Coach, Co-Founder Kickstartology
Nadine Araksi Silverthorne
Kickstartology will help you to hone in on what you really want to be/accomplish and then offer the steps required to obtain the habits and mindsets to do so. All in a no-bullshit, totally supportive and fun environment 🙂
Since working with Stephanie and Nadine the last few months, I have broken free of the trying to try loop, have gotten more clarity on my vision and have made great progress in implementing changes and improving my life for the better. My habits are aligned with my goals, I have learned to question my limiting beliefs and improve my thoughts. I have learned so many incredible tools that have helped change my life for the better and the program has definitely sped up my progress than if I was doing it alone.
Stephanie and Nadine at Kickstartology offer a brilliant blend of neuroscience-based mindset work and been-there warmth and support. Workshops typically include encouraging experts, thought-provoking homework and smart participants with valuable insights and experiences to share.