What Assumptions Do You Have About Group Coaching?
I help intelligent women get out of their heads so that they can start having more fun and explore what’s possible, and I deliver on this through the Kickstartology online group coaching program. Most women I engage with have never experienced group coaching and have a flawed image in their minds of what it would be like. This leads to a multitude of inaccurate assumptions.
The problem with our own assumptions is that we tend to believe them rather than question them, even though they are not facts.
The Facts About Group Coaching:
Here’s what you need to know about Alignment group coaching program (which covers life coaching, mindset coaching, and can be applied to career, relationships, habits, life transitions, and more):
- It’s easier to see our own patterns when someone else is being coached because our natural defences are not activated (Think “holy shit I totally do that” moments).
- There is less self-discipline needed to keep the material front of mind because there are more program touch-points over the course of the week.
- The size of the group will not impact your results, nor will the group size allow you to “hide”.
- Group coaching enables faster learning of the concepts and tools because there is more exposure to them being used IRL each week.
- Expect evidence that we are all dealing with variations of the same things, which makes it easier to accept yourself and where you are starting, a necessary step of change.
- Practice examining your own fears and judgements and the impact they have upon the rest of your life in the safe context of the Framework and the group.
- There is no forced sharing.
- Built-in inspiration, support, and cheering on a really great group of women.
- You will benefit from other people’s insights as well as your own, which will save you so much time.
- The community will help you build your accountability to yourself, which is much more valuable than feeling accountable to a coach.
- You will practice showing up as the leader of your own life consistently over time, even through the ups and downs.
- At Kickstartology members get access to private coaching sessions as well as the live group coaching!
Bigger Faster Results:
The group coaching program has evolved in the last four years, and clients are getting bigger results, faster. If you’re intrigued, come for a free taste and transformation with an exploration call.