Job Hunting Workshop for People Who Hate Job Hunting | Online WorkshopNext Session TBD
The Coach and the Recruiter: Straight goods, no B.S.
Stephanie J. Marshall
Alignment Coach, Co-Founder Kickstartology
Recruiter, Partner at Junction Collective
If job hunting isn’t your favourite activity you are not alone. But that isn’t a good enough reason to put it off or stay in a job that isn’t right.
Join Stephanie J. Marshall, Kickstartology alignment life coach, and Joanne Acri, recruiter and partner at Junction Collective for a session that will get you motivated and ready to jump into action.
We will be exploring the following:
- Demystifying the job-hunting process
- Knowing what you want
- Communicating your value
- Focusing on the right actions, consistently
- How to avoid the emotional roller coaster
- Do’s and don’ts
And much more. Custom Kickstartology job-hunting worksheets will be provided to participants to enable deeper exploration of the content on your own, and facilitate your momentum.
We will be hosting the workshop live online, but if you miss the session or want to re-watch it, it will be available to you to stream for one week.
How Will this Workshop Help?
Imagine if you didn’t dread job hunting? You will be ready to face the uncertainty of job hunting and focus on action.
In the workshop you will:
- Look at your current assumptions and how they are impacting you
- Make a commitment to yourself
- Create a plan to align with your timelines and priorities
- Learn a framework and be provided with the tools to get you in momentum
It’s simple but it takes effort.
Are you ready to make that commitment? If you are, prioritize it and register now.