If Coaching Was a Rom-Com Makeover
When I hear the word “transformation” I picture the “ugly-girl” to “pretty-girl” makeover montage in a high school rom-com. But that’s not what we’re doing over in Kickstartology Coaching when I talk about transformation.
At Kickstartology we help you to create more room in your life for the things that matter to you and bring you joy and satisfaction, and waste less time and energy worrying about and doing the things that don’t.
Some of the transformations might be invisible to the naked eye, but imagine the difference with these transformations:
- Feeling unsettled to feeling anchored.
- Responding highly reactively to calmly and intentionally.
- Being unsure of what you want next to feeling the joy of anticipating what you’re moving towards.
- Struggling with exhaustion and overwhelm to feeling energized and in control.
- Feeling self-conscious and worrying to much about what other people think to worrying more about what you think.
- Being really good at hitting deadlines and following through for other people but not for yourself to treating yourself with the same respect you treat others.
- Worrying and getting stressed out too easily to focusing on what you can control.
- Seeking validation from others to creating your own validation.
- Constantly chasing your to-do-list and feeling behind to having time to breathe and do what you have decided to do.
- Putting things off until “tomorrow” to making today count.
- Chronic people pleasers to someone who feels comfortable saying no.
Life isn’t one-size-fits-all, and neither are the shifts that will have the biggest impact on your life, which is why our coaching gives you exactly what YOU need to adapt the tools to your specific situation.
P.P.S. Sign up for our newsletter to get weekly coaching tips and to find out first about our upcoming workshops.
Download our free starter course:
KICKSTART: THE FIRST STEP
Submit your info and you will receive an email with the download link:
By Stephanie J. Marshall, Toronto-based Master Alignment Coach The Blunt Talk I've been holding back because I don't want to scare you away from coaching, but I don't think it's been serving either one of us. I've been scared that if I'm too blunt with you up-front...
For many midlife women, finding one's spark in your forties and fifties might leave you scratching your head, frustrated, or even exhausted at the prospect of making the effort. The good news is that no matter how disconnected you feel right now, you can find your...
By Stephanie J. Marshall, Toronto-based Master Alignment CoachThat September Reset Feeling Hands up if you chase that fresh start, September back to school feeling every fall!! September is the real new year, and the back to school high comes from the feeling that...