If Coaching Was a Rom-Com Makeover
When I hear the word “transformation” I picture the “ugly-girl” to “pretty-girl” makeover montage in a high school rom-com. But that’s not what we’re doing over in Kickstartology Coaching when I talk about transformation.
At Kickstartology we help you to create more room in your life for the things that matter to you and bring you joy and satisfaction, and waste less time and energy worrying about and doing the things that don’t.
Some of the transformations might be invisible to the naked eye, but imagine the difference with these transformations:
- Feeling unsettled to feeling anchored.
- Responding highly reactively to calmly and intentionally.
- Being unsure of what you want next to feeling the joy of anticipating what you’re moving towards.
- Struggling with exhaustion and overwhelm to feeling energized and in control.
- Feeling self-conscious and worrying to much about what other people think to worrying more about what you think.
- Being really good at hitting deadlines and following through for other people but not for yourself to treating yourself with the same respect you treat others.
- Worrying and getting stressed out too easily to focusing on what you can control.
- Seeking validation from others to creating your own validation.
- Constantly chasing your to-do-list and feeling behind to having time to breathe and do what you have decided to do.
- Putting things off until “tomorrow” to making today count.
- Chronic people pleasers to someone who feels comfortable saying no.
Life isn’t one-size-fits-all, and neither are the shifts that will have the biggest impact on your life, which is why our coaching gives you exactly what YOU need to adapt the tools to your specific situation.