The Alignment Mindset Reset Workshop
Using thought work for fast and practical results.
May 29th-31st 12pm-1pm ET on Zoom
Fun & Creativity.
You can change anything you want, but not if you keep thinking the same thing.
Is Your Mind Working for You or Holding You Back?
An aligned mindset means your thoughts harmonize with who you aspire to be, how you crave to live, and what you genuinely value.
If your mindset is not aligned, you may find yourself:
- Avoiding the very things you know you “should” do
- Emotionally checked out and disconnected
- Procrastinating on that one significant task, time and time again
- Caught in the endless trap of comparison
- Struggling to make confident decisions
The Alignment Mindset Reset Workshop is an opportunity to check-in and tune up your thoughts. Work on your mind so it’s working for you.
TIME | CAREER | MONEY | RELATIONSHIPS | BODY | SOUL*
*all the things you love, care about, that make you feel most alive
Your thoughts are at the root of your emotions and actions, making an aligned mind the ultimate catalyst for change.
Thought Work for Fast and Practical Results
Not all thoughts are created equal.
Given the same circumstances, certain thoughts blind you to opportunities, while others have the power to transform your entire trajectory. The Alignment Mindset empowers you to shift your thinking, nurturing beliefs that align seamlessly with your desired identity and lifestyle.
Through thought work, you’ll:
- Identify shortcuts
- Recognize and overcome mental blocks
- Make smarter and faster decisions
- Gain control and find comfort in the uncontrollable
- Take consistent and purposeful action
Uncover what happens when you start choosing your thoughts intentionally.
We’re going to show you how to apply the Alignment Framework and organize your thoughts.
- Common mindset blocks and examples
- Identifying thoughts that support or hinder you
- Initiating a Mindset Reset through a single thought shift
- Choosing the most impactful starting point with specificity
- Committing to a mindset shift
- Recognizing and redirecting old thought patterns
- Overcoming resistance
Clarity and a Fresh Start
Consider it a spring cleaning for your mind. We’ll help you declutter the mental junk that’s taking up valuable space and impeding your progress. By creating more mental space, you can delve deeper and tap into your creative thinking powers, applying them to yourself.
I was using all of my skills to juggle the balls I had in the air, and now not only do I have the skills to juggle more balls, but it feels easier.
Since working with Stephanie and Nadine the last few months, I have broken free of the trying to try loop, have gotten more clarity on my vision and have made great progress in implementing changes and improving my life for the better. My habits are aligned with my goals, I have learned to question my limiting beliefs and improve my thoughts. I have learned so many incredible tools that have helped change my life for the better and the program has definitely sped up my progress than if I was doing it alone.
Stephanie and Nadine at Kickstartology offer a brilliant blend of neuroscience-based mindset work and been-there warmth and support. Workshops typically include encouraging experts, thought-provoking homework and smart participants with valuable insights and experiences to share.